How will you ensure this event is Covid secure?
Our Operations Team is working to ensure and implement best practice so we can bring mass participation events back to the public for 2021.
We are planning the following measures to help make the event Covid secure:
- Reducing dwell time for participants before and after the event, ensuring they only arrive when required and reducing contact with other participants
- New start procedures – participants provided with very specific timings for arrival, pen loading and staggered start times
- Limiting capacity at our venues to ensure there is lots of space for everyone
- Introducing a runners’ code of conduct – a best practice guide to be shared with both participants and charities
- Ensuring touch points, such as medals and finisher bags, are as limited as possible
- Implementing a ‘Ready to run’ procedure – asking participants to turn up ‘Ready to Run’ to reduce dwell time
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout our venues
We have a proven track record of delivering Covid-secure events and will be keeping charities and participants informed with further details of the measures we will be taking when they are available.