The Vitality Big Festival
The Vitality Big Festival 2020 will offer a sporting, cultural and musical showcase of the very best of the local London communities.
Be sure to head down to Greenwich Park to enjoy the following free activity at The Vitality Big Festival:
The Vitality Big Stage
The Vitality Big Stage in partnership with BBC Introducing presents the hottest up and coming acts and local community performers. Check out the line-up and stage times below.
Our second stage features acoustic performances from the very best local talent.
- A healthy and affordable Food Court offering a variety of cuisines from across the globe to enjoy by the Vitality Big Stage
- Our second stage featuring cooking masterclasses with surplus ingredients from the Greenwich Cooperative Development Agency
Health & Wellbeing
- Free massage for those who have participated in The Vitality Big Half
- Advice on healthy and physically active lifestyles from Vitality and Live Well Greenwich
- Chatterbooks reading corner presented by The Reading Agency
- Yoga for beginners with Hanan
Sport & Exercise
- A series of running challenges on the Vitality Tumbleator
- Vitality hub with active partners
- Train station mini obstacle course
- Greenwich Leisure soft sports including archery, table tennis and curling
- The New Balance Big Relay podium and finisher zone
- Helter Skelter with stunning views of The Vitality Big Festival
- Kids face painting and glitter tattoos
- Charity Village